11/16/2015 0 Comments
What do all of these student products have in common?
- A children’s book page showing an animal cell, with labels and simple explanations of how the major organelles work.
- A Prezi showing an animal cell. The presentation zooms in on different parts of the cell with a narrator explaining their functions
- A pop song about the animal cell. Each verse focuses on a different organelle.
- A multi-paragraph essay describing the key parts of an animal cell
- A hand-sewn felt animal cell doll with all the major parts labeled and a display box with descriptions each major part.
Courtney is the Instructional Coach for KIDS RSU #2 in Maine. She also hosts a podcast about personalized learning, and is available for independent consulting work.
Have An Idea For A Post Topic?
All Assessment Charts Classroom Culture Classroom Tools Coach Common Assessment Discussion Engagement Expectations Feedback Homework Independence Language Parents Planning Professional Learning Progression Routines Student Pace Students Targets Taxonomy ZPD